Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Julio Caguano <ju...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/22 04:14:53 UTC

librdfa support

Hi,

This summer I have been working in providing Any23 the librdfa
functionality. Librdfa is a C parser that claims to be the fastest one out
there. As part of GSoC and along with Lewis who was my mentor, we build a
an RDF4J parser that uses librdfa. This parser has a requirement that
librdfa needs to be installed.

The support of Any23 along with the parser lives in the branch ANY-295 (see
also the PR [2]).

For now there is a separate branch bc of the restriction of librdfa. Right
now, the extractor and parser is passing the common tests.

If you want to try the new extractor, please just checkout the branch
ANY-295 and make sure that you have installed librdfa. Once compiled, you
can use the extractor as with any other extractor implemented.

I would like to keep contributing to the project out of GSoC, and if you
have any questions or want to try out please reach out.

Regards,
Julio.

[1] https://github.com/rdfa/librdfa
[2] https://github.com/apache/any23/pull/104