Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Sanders, Brian" <BS...@connextions.com> on 2009/04/01 19:10:25 UTC

Default Product Price

How would I go about getting the current default purchase price for a
product? The biggest issue I'm having is filtering on the date. What I
have so far is:

product.getRelatedByAnd("ProductPrice",UtilMisc.toMap("productPriceTypeI
d","DEFAULT_PRICE","productPricePurposeId","PURCHASE"));

I know I saw a method somewhere related to adding conditions, but cannot
find it now. Thanks.

Re: Point-Of-Sale client

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Point-Of-Sale client

Posted by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com>.
Yes.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Sync+Setup+Notes+and+Example

Vince Clark
vclark@globalera.com
(303) 493-6723

Can POS client be run from different machine then ofbiz server? -- Jacek

Point-Of-Sale client

Posted by Jacek Wagner <ja...@berkeley.edu>.
Can POS client be run from different machine then ofbiz server? -- Jacek

RE: Default Product Price