Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2004/02/20 16:41:40 UTC

RE: SVN install problems on OS X and linux

Henri,

Are you still having SVN problems, or have they been resolved?

	--- Noel

RE: SVN install problems on OS X and linux

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I never got them resolved on OS X, or linux.

Hopefully that won't be a problem for you now.  SVN is just about ready to
release version 1.0.

	--- Noel

RE: SVN install problems on OS X and linux

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
I never got them resolved on OS X, or linux. Did manage to get it done on
Windows quite happily. I didn't get anything in the way of simple
solutions, but also haven't put anymore time into it myself.

I've a 1U in the basement which will be going in a rack over the next
month hopefully, and an osjava friend will be setting subversion up etc
there, so will give me another push to figure it all out.

Hen