Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Michael Zhou <zy...@alibaba.com> on 2002/08/31 04:37:56 UTC

Overriding previous definition of reference to xxx

Hi,

I defined my own datatype:

<mydatatype id="xxx"/>

but it always say: Overriding previous definition of reference to xxx,
because this datatype does not exist when ant starts, so an
UnknownElement takes the place of this datatype.  When the datatype gets
the control, it has to replace the reference of the UnknownElement,
which causes the warning.

I don't know how to avoid this warning.  Anyone can help? tks.

--
Michael Zhou <zy...@alibaba.com>

Re: Overriding previous definition of reference to xxx

Posted by Michael Zhou <zy...@alibaba.com>.
The problem is still there in 1.5.1beta1.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.