Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/23 15:16:50 UTC

Re: ajaxPagingNavigation, Dataview, CheckGroup and check. Persist items checked

Basically make sure that the state "selected" is on the component model
before the user change the page. Maybe you need to put an
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior or AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior
at your "item checked"

--
Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos