Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/12 09:34:40 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Commons JEXL 1.1

JEXL 1.1 doesn't appear to have been added to the m2 rsync directory:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-jexl/jars/

Niall

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 12/12/06, Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/12/06, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip/>

> > There appears to be some behind-the-scenes-magic here. The September
> > 9th logs [1] (date of the release) show the JEXL 1.1 artifacts being
> > added (at the above URL). Having read the rest of the thread, looks
> > like they got mirrored just fine, but if you need me to do anything
> > else in this regard, just let me know.
>
> No sorry for the noise.

<snap/>

No worries at all, the important thing is to get the release out
correctly, so please continue to point out if you think anything may
be amiss.

-Rahul

> Niall

<snip/>

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Commons JEXL 1.1

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 12/12/06, Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> JEXL 1.1 doesn't appear to have been added to the m2 rsync directory:
>
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-jexl/jars/

<snip/>

There appears to be some behind-the-scenes-magic here. The September
9th logs [1] (date of the release) show the JEXL 1.1 artifacts being
added (at the above URL). Having read the rest of the thread, looks
like they got mirrored just fine, but if you need me to do anything
else in this regard, just let me know.

-Rahul

[1] http://tinyurl.com/yha8b9

> Niall