Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yitzchak Lieberman <yi...@sentinelone.com> on 2020/03/16 10:35:44 UTC

Re: [EXT.MSG] Re: datadog http reporter metrics

No, tried to find error/warn logs for rejected metrics, nothing...
tor that case there should be an error, right? (when report is too large)
I saw that there are some changes on version 1.10 for datadog reporter,
maybe I should upgrade to this version?

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
It would only be logged when using 1.10 unfortunately; but you should be
able to use the 1.10 version of the reporter with your version of Flink
to at least confirm that it is the same issue as FLINK-16611.