Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by wenbdong <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/17 08:17:22 UTC

Is there any way to remove the DLQ

In our project, we don't want any unused queue exists on our ActiveMQ server,
but one queue named DLQ will appear once one message is failed to devilry,
The DLQ will hold lots of disk space, is there any way to remove this queue?
I want these failed queue disappeared once they failed.

Re: Is there any way to remove the DLQ

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
there is the discarding dlq plugin see:
http://activemq.apache.org/message-redelivery-and-dlq-handling.html
but it would be a nice enahancement to allow a discarding dlq strategy
to be specified via a policy entry.

I have opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4584 to track this.

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com