Posted to builds@apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2012/12/09 22:25:14 UTC

Jenkins Windows slave unavailable again

Hi

The Windows slave "windows1" in our Jenkins instance has gone
unavailable once again. It's been down for ~3½ days now. Can someone
please try to get it started again?

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Jenkins Windows slave unavailable again

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
2012/12/11 Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>:
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:20 AM, Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>wrote:

ok do it. I finally don't care of windauze users :-)

--
Olivier

Re: Jenkins Windows slave unavailable again

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Gav...