Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2008/03/15 22:07:19 UTC

Re:

Hi Raúl,

I like the abstract lines and the look of the logo. But it appears to
spell "Rooller". Was that what you wanted to do?

Regards,

Craig

On Mar 12, 2008, at 9:17 AM, raúl fuenzalida wrote:

> hello, I use roller and I like roller. but the logo
>
> so i made one. in case you like it or someone wants to use it
>
> http://www.transitorio.cl/weblog/resource/roller_logo.png

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re:

Posted by raúl fuenzalida <ae...@gmail.com>.
> First, it gets crippled when viewed at a size as small as in a
> browser's address field.

may be a "short version" to use as favicon?
http://www.transitorio.cl/weblog/resource/roller_logo_favicon.png

 > And second, I think one has to look too long at it to recognize it,
 > because it's right in the middle between graphic and text.

that's was the idea i had in mind when i did it. is it too
sophisticated? or too ridiculous? :P

i wanted to do something that generates a kind of attraction at
the first sight. ...something different

Re:

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hi Raúl,

very nice of you trying to design a better logo!

I like the banner, but there are two issues with it:

First, it gets crippled when viewed at a size as small as in a
browser's address field.

And second, I think one has to look too long at it to recognize it,
because it's right in the middle between graphic and text.

Regards,
 Florian

Re:

Posted by raúl fuenzalida <ae...@gmail.com>.
oh. it's true. I put two "o"

I think it was because it has two "L". then i confused them with the "O"

=\

now it's fixed
http://www.transitorio.cl/weblog/resource/roller_logo.png
it looks better than before, i think