Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by is_maximum <mn...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/04 14:44:11 UTC

problem with s:timedNotifier

Hi

I put a <s:timedNotifier> in my form as following code

			<s:timedNotifier showDelay="3000" hideDelay="3000">
				<f:facet name="content">
					<h:panelGroup>
						<h:messages id="allMsg" layout="table" style="textError"
							globalOnly="true" showDetail="false" errorClass="textError"
							infoClass="textInfo" />
					</h:panelGroup>
				</f:facet>
				<f:facet name="confirm">
					<h:panelGrid style="text-aligm:center" columns="1">
						<h:commandButton id="myConfirm" value="OK" />
					</h:panelGrid>
				</f:facet>
			</s:timedNotifier>

for first when the form loads it works fine but I have a submit button on
this form and when I press that button an exception will be shown:

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unsupported component class
org.apache.myfaces.custom.timednotifier.TimedNotifier
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:154)

org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:100)

org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)

org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamRedirectFilter.doFilter(SeamRedirectFilter.java:29)

org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SeamCharacterEncodingFilter.java:41)

root cause

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported component class
org.apache.myfaces.custom.timednotifier.TimedNotifier

org.apache.myfaces.custom.timednotifier.TimedNotifierRenderer.decode(TimedNotifierRenderer.java:55)
	javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.decode(UIComponentBase.java:652)

javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processDecodes(UIComponentBase.java:758)

javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processDecodes(UIComponentBase.java:754)
	javax.faces.component.UIForm.processDecodes(UIForm.java:56)

javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processDecodes(UIComponentBase.java:754)
	javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processDecodes(UIViewRoot.java:138)

org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.ApplyRequestValuesExecutor.execute(ApplyRequestValuesExecutor.java:32)

org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:95)
	org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:70)
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:139)

org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:100)

org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:147)

org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamRedirectFilter.doFilter(SeamRedirectFilter.java:29)

org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SeamCharacterEncodingFilter.java:41)

what is the problem???

I am using myfaces 1.1.6 and nightly build of sandbox
(tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT) and facelets

thank you very much

Re: problem with s:timedNotifier

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Question, do you have the timed notifier tag embedded into a form?

Cheers

Werner

Posted by is_maximum <mn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.