Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by la...@marinepower.com on 2004/05/05 10:19:55 UTC

Woody + Upload Widget

Dear Members,

Is there some one who has experience with it.

If yes , could you send me  a definition , a template , a flow and perhaps
an action sample

Thanks for your help !

Laurent

Re: Woody + Upload Widget

Posted by la...@marinepower.com.
Thx !

I worked with cocoon 2.1.3 and in this version it fails.

I also installed 2.1.4 and effectively the sample works

But when I couple this with my "simple" woody application . Actually no
way.

There is a missing doc on this !

Is there someone who has doc on it or url

Laurent

Re: Woody + Upload Widget

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 05.05.2004 10:19, laurent_rorive@marinepower.com wrote:

> Dear Members,
>
> Is there some one who has experience with it.

I have it working with Cocoon 2.1.4.

> If yes , could you send me  a definition , a template , a flow and perhaps
> an action sample

There is a working sample in the woody block samples.

Joerg