Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marcos Saint'Anna <pi...@bol.com.br> on 2004/10/10 09:14:59 UTC

Re[2]: SA 3.0 - USER_IN_BLACKLIST false positive?

Hello Mike,

Almost  the  same  thing here... but it's the USER_IN_WHITELIST that's
making me nuts.

My  configuration files have no whitelist_from... but in the detection
description the USER_IN_WHITELIST is always there...

Best regards
--
 Marcos Saint'Anna
 pinguimsp@bol.com.br