Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Peter N." <co...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 05:47:18 UTC

Kafka edge nodes

I have a primary compute zone that takes in all the requests we've seen and
processes them. I have a lot of edge nodes. How would I push the data to be
processed in that zone?

Thank you

Re: Kafka edge nodes

RE: Kafka edge nodes

Posted by "Tauzell, Dave" <Da...@surescripts.com>.
You want the servers in the primary zone to put messages onto Kafka and applications in the edge nodes to read and process them?

-Dave
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain sensitive information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.