Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/11 19:17:42 UTC

Re: Security / Authentication extension for Tapestry 5

Anything came out of this or any other jsecurity integration with T5? I see
tapestry-sesame project hasn't gotten out of the starting block. I'm going
to start using jsecurity but wouldn't mind using/borrowing code from others.

Kalle

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
When it's ready, be sure to add a JIRA issue to create a link to it
from Tapestry 5's home page.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Stephan Schwab <sn...@caimito.net> wrote:

> Kalle Korhonen-2 wrote:
>>
>> Anything came out of this or any other jsecurity integration with T5? I
>> see
>> tapestry-sesame project hasn't gotten out of the starting block. I'm going
>> to start using jsecurity but wouldn't mind using/borrowing code from
>> others.
>>

> Unfortunately I got quite busy with other work, which does not yet require a
> security module. I'd be happy, if you want to help though. Just email me and
> I'll set you up.
>
> Stephan
>
> -----
> --
> http://www.caimito.net - Caimito One Team - Agile Collaboration and Planning
> tool
> http://www.stephan-schwab.com - Personal blog
> http://code.google.com/p/tapestry-sesame - Authentication extension for
> Tapestry 5

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Re: Security / Authentication extension for Tapestry 5

Posted by Stephan Schwab <sn...@caimito.net>.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Joachim Van der Auwera
<jo...@progs.be>wrote:

> Have a look at chenillekit-access. That does the trick for me.

Thanks. Yea, I'm thinking more in terms of domain security (it's not the
page we need to protect, but the objects) for use in Trails. That's why I'm
interested in jsecurity, which is a natural and much better fit than
acegi/spring-security. But I do like Chenillekit's @Restricted on event
handlers.

Kalle

Posted by Joachim Van der Auwera <jo...@progs.be>.

Kalle Korhonen wrote:
> Anything came out of this or any other jsecurity integration with T5? I see
> tapestry-sesame project hasn't gotten out of the starting block. I'm going
> to start using jsecurity but wouldn't mind using/borrowing code from others.
>
> Kalle
>

> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Stephan Schwab <sn...@caimito.net> wrote:
>

>> Sorry for not including the URL. Here it is:
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/tapestry-sesame/
>>
>> Why does one always forget these things? ;-)
>>
>> -----
>> --
>> Caimito One Team - Agile Collaboration and Planning tool
>> http://www.caimito.net
>> http://www.stephan-schwab.com
>> --

Joachim Van der Auwera
PROGS bvba, progs.be

Re: Security / Authentication extension for Tapestry 5

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:17:42 -0300, Kalle Korhonen
<ka...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Anything came out of this or any other jsecurity integration with T5? I
> see tapestry-sesame project hasn't gotten out of the starting block. I'm
> going to start using jsecurity but wouldn't mind using/borrowing code
> from others.

I think you can use/borrow/get some inspiration from the Tapestry-Spring
Security integration, specially the page class transforming part.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago