Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch> on 2005/03/10 12:20:42 UTC

WSS4J interop issue

All,

We have a .NET client which is able to consume signed messages from our
Axis/WSS4J web service. We just put a newer version from the WSS4J
library to our web service and now .NET is not able anymore to consume
the signed messages.

After some digging I found out that the only difference is the new
InclusiveNamespaces-element in each Transform-element. .NET doesn't seem
to be able to process this additional setting for the canonicalization
algorithm correctly. Or WSS4J is doing something wrong here.

Used versions:

client: WSE 2.0 SP1/SP2/SP3
server: Axis 1.2RC3, WSS4J (cvs from 20041122)
--> works fine

client: WSE 2.0 SP1/SP2/SP3
server: Axis 1.2RC3, WSS4J (actual cvs build)
--> doesn't work

Any hints on this?

Thanks
Yves

Re: WSS4J interop issue

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Yves,

Can you please check if this check-in was causing the problem?
http://www.mail-archive.com/fx-dev@ws.apache.org/msg00002.html

comment out the code that does the InclusiveNamespaces stuff and see
if that helps.

thanks,
dims