Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org> on 2012/05/09 07:26:10 UTC

c conf 2012

Heya,

A friend of mine is helping organizing the first "C Conf":

  http://www.cconf.org/

I think it could be a very interesting conference for those of us that
still enjoy coding C :-)

I think it would be great if we could get a few talks submitted about
APR and HTTPD too, two projects with a long C history.  I personally
plan on being there if anyone wants to meet up then....

-Paul

Re: c conf 2012

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@links.org>.
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 6:26 AM, Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org> wrote:
> Heya,
>
> A friend of mine is helping organizing the first "C Conf":
>
>  http://www.cconf.org/
>
> I think it could be a very interesting conference for those of us that
> still enjoy coding C :-)

Not sure I can make it, but your friend might be interested in
http://www.links.org/?p=1242 (given "Hardening/exploiting modern C
code bases").