Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/09/17 18:40:56 UTC

[Jakarta Wiki] Update of "JakartaBoardReport-September2006" by RolandWeber

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by RolandWeber:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-September2006

The comment on the change is:
updated HttpComponents section

  ==== HttpComponents ====

- In early June we released Alpha2 of HttpCore.
+ In early June we released Alpha2 of !HttpCore.

- [http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/httpasync/trunk/src/java/org/apache/http/async/ HttpAsync] is now in active development lead by Roland Weber.
-
- [http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk/module-nio/src/main/java/org/apache/http/nio/ HttpNIO] has been made a sub-component of HttpCore as they will share the same release cycle. The overall design of NttpNIO is finished and currently undergoing review.
+ [http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk/module-nio/src/main/java/org/apache/http/nio/ HttpNIO] has been made a sub-component of !HttpCore as they will share the same release cycle. The overall design of !HttpNIO is finished and currently undergoing review. Parts of the !HttpCore API are also subject to intensive review as a result of the NIO activities.

  [http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/src/java/org/apache/http/cookie/ HttpCookie] has been redesigned in a first step.