Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/28 16:12:48 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Parent POM 8 and Launchpad Base 2.1.0

Hi,

This vote is now closed. We recevied the following votes:

  +1 Felix Meschberger (*)
  +1 Carsten Ziegeler (*)
  +1 Bertrand Delacretaz (*)
  +1 Karl Pauls (*)
  +1 Juan Jose Vazquez Delgado (*)
  +1 Mike Müller

Thus this vote passes with 6 +1 votes (5 of which binding). No other
votes have been cast.

Thanks for your votes. I will go on publishing the artifacts. Note, that
the Parent POM will only be pushed to the Maven repositories.

Regards
Felix