Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Babar Abbas <ba...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/01 17:42:08 UTC

freelance apache axis web services work?

Hello all!
                I was looking for freelance apache axis web services work,
where can I find it. Any links or web sites. I have completed a J2EE
project, both client and server for apache axis 1.3, from complex WSDL's.
Fine tunning of apache axis with connection pooling in a multithreaded
environment was also studied.
                Of course, there were problems since I was using complex
WSDL's, but this list proved to be helpfull, and I resolved quite a number
of problems.

Thanks and Regards.
Babar Abbas.