Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2010/12/15 17:32:21 UTC

admin User Login and Framework Only Demo Installation

I noticed that the admin user login demo data is loaded in
applications/commonext. That prevents an admin from logging into a
framework-only demo installation. Is that intentional? If yes, how does
one log into a framework-only demo installation?

-Adrian

Re: admin User Login and Framework Only Demo Installation

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I agree that if you successfully load demo data (ant run-install) in a framework only setup, the demo admin user should be there as well.

Jacopo

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.