Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Davi Salgueiro <da...@providerst.com.br> on 2004/04/02 21:50:24 UTC

Extending application.properties

Hello All,

I have been working with struts for the last 6 months. Now I have  to build a functuality in my application that can be able to change online any property of the aplication.properties and load the changes on the server (tomcat) with out having to restart the server(tomcat). Does any one have any clue on how to do it?  The idea is to the user be able to change parameters online and see the result after.

Thanks for you time,

Davi Amorim Salgueiro

Re: Extending application.properties

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.

Did you ever get an answer on this?

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer / Open Source Evangelist