Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Rick Reumann <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/08 02:15:59 UTC

Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsMaintenanceWebsite" by WendySmoak

Is there anyone that can figure out how to remove me from all wiki updated
emails? I've logged in with my username and password and have nothing set to
receive updates, yet I still received them all. Any help greatly
appreciated.

--
Rick

Re: [Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsMaintenanceWebsite" by WendySmoak

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
http://shale.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Unsubscribe from Shale issues.  Also, if you are on a ticket, you'll
be CC'd on updates (which is annoying too ;)

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 8/7/06, Rick Reumann <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anyone that can figure out how to remove me from all wiki updated
> emails? I've logged in with my username and password and have nothing set to
> receive updates, yet I still received them all. Any help greatly
> appreciated.

Several months ago we split the dev list into dev@, issues@ and
list, you will stop getting the svn diffs and wiki update emails.

   http://struts.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Let us know if that doesn't work.

--
Wendy