Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Microsftcompany Award compensa <ad...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/07/16 16:50:15 UTC

OFFICE OF - [ATM-NYC]

Attention:

This is to notify the above Beneficiary that we have received a notification from Microsoft company to award you with the sum of $900,000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) from a random collection award compensation of the year 2018. Please confirm your address as stated above to enable us prepare your Visa Credit Card ATM Card containing your winning payment for delivery to you.

We look forward to read from you and to re-confirm your address. Congratulation.

OFFICE OF -  [ATM-NYC]
MISS. JANET WALTON

 Subject: Re: Testing IvyDE
 To: "Ant Developers List" <de...@ant.apache.org>
 Date: Monday, July 16, 2018, 4:44 AM

 So the crash of Eclipse occurs
 also with Java 8. But I have managed to make it crash with
 other kind of Eclipse console, so this is probably not
 related to IvyDE.

 While
 testing I have found a little bug, some context menu doing
 nothing, most probably not a regression. Still, I have fixed
 it in master.
 And I have fixed some test
 projects.

 It would be great
 if somebody could do some testing on Windows, since I tested
 on MacOS.

 Then for me it is
 all good.

 Nicolas

 PS: since now I am mainly
 using Intellij, it was a bit of pain to get back into
 Eclipse. But this was a joy to use IvyDE, which is way
 better integrated than IvyIDEA :)

 Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>
 a écrit :

 > I have
 fixed the build, now relying on more recent dependencies.
 The updatesite built by Jenkins is now up to date.

 > I have started to do
 some test, but there are some crashes, the jvm of Eclipse is
 crashing on clearing the Ivy console for instance. I bet
 this is more due to the fact that I am running with Java 10.
 I’ll try to run it with a lower Java version and redo the
 tests.

 à 14:01, Jaikiran Pai <ja...@gmail.com>

 Pai <ja...@gmail.com>

 Lalevée wrote:
> [...]
 there is a work around (hitting refresh after resolve) and
 it is an RC, we could ship it like that and fix it later.
 But due to the automatic update via the update site, I bet
 most users will update even if it is an RC. So I am not sure
 what I should vote. So I vote -0 for me for now.
 for this reason. I don't use Eclipse so I wanted to see
 if someone more familiar with it has an opinion about this
 bug. You are right that it's going to end up affecting
 everyone once we release this. Given that the purpose of
 this release is revive this project a bit and not break
 setups where things are working fine and the fact that this
 will end up being an annoying kind of workaround (having to
 hit refresh after resolve), I don't see rushing this
 release without fixing this issue serves any purpose.

 now. I know we have gone through 3 voting rounds for this
 release, so thank you everyone for being patient and testing
 out the binaries. I'll file this issue in JIRA and
 hopefully spend some time in Eclipse this weekend to try and
 sort this out.
 >>> I have found the
 issue and pushed a fix.
 >> Thank
 you.

 >>> I am then worried that the master
 is not well tested nor used after the big cleanups.
 >> Yes, I agree.

 So I suggest we do a little testing now of the master.

 help with that, there is a folder in the IvyDE project which
 contains projects ready to be imported into Eclipse, they
 are samples of many different configurations which should be
 supported
 >> I'll test some of
 these out during the week.