Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Dariush Behboudi <da...@glamm.com> on 2002/08/21 10:12:26 UTC

Jetspeed Content vs RSS

Hi,
I'm not sure to understand the advantage to use JetSpeed content instead
of an RSS local feeder to publish content in my website.

Of course, Jetspeed delivers an admin tool for Js content, but the RSS
portlet has more properties and it's not too difficult to create the
same tool also for rss files...

There's a specific reason to use one instead of the other?

Thanks, Dariush.

P.S. solved this question I'll implement an admin tool to create content
that will plug a free visual html editor... I'll send it on this mlist.