Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/11 18:10:49 UTC

m2 site and skins info sought

Hi,
I would like to know how to get started using the updated site plug in and
the skins feature, I have read a couple of posts about it but I can't get it
to work properly ( can't get m2 to find the snapshot verison of the site
plugin).
I tried with todays SVN version of the maven-site-plugin but It didn't
compile :( , thinking I would install the plugin into may local repository
that way.

If someone could post the pom settings to get the snapshot and the
site.xmlsettings to get the skins stuff working, I would be thankful.

Another thing, when I try to deploy my site I get this error:
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] org/apache/maven/wagon/providers/ssh/SshCommandExecutor
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/maven/wagon/providers/ssh/SshCommandExecutor
        at org.apache.maven.doxia.ScpSiteDeployMojo.execute(
ScpSiteDeployMojo.java:133)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(
DefaultPluginManager.java:412)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:488)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:458)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java
:315)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java
:430)

I have this in my pom:
    <distributionManagement>
        <site>
            <id>public_html</id>
            <url>scp:/homes/mikael/public_html/docs/</url>
        </site>
    </distributionManagement>

and I have username and password setup in settings.xml for that server id.

Thanks,
 Micke

Re: m2 site and skins info sought

Posted by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
when deploying with the file:// protocol it works now, but when deploying
with scp it seems to work but no files are copied?
These are the scp deploy log messages:
[INFO] [site:deploy]
scp:fifi.ebi.ac.uk:/homes/mikael/public_html/docs/ - Session: Opened
Executing command: mkdir -p uk//homes/mikael/public_html/docs/.
Executing command: mkdir -p uk//homes/mikael/public_html/docs/.
Executing command: scp -t uk//homes/mikael/public_html/docs/./wagon8140.zip
Uploading: ./wagon8140.zip to scp:
fifi.ebi.ac.uk:/homes/mikael/public_html/docs/

Transfer finished. 118675 bytes copied in 0.069 seconds
Executing command: cd uk//homes/mikael/public_html/docs/.; unzip -q -o
wagon8140.zip; rm -f wagon8140.zip
scp:fifi.ebi.ac.uk:/homes/mikael/public_html/docs/ - Session: Disconnecting
scp:fifi.ebi.ac.uk:/homes/mikael/public_html/docs/ - Session: Disconnected

But the docs/ directory doesn't contain any files.

Cheers,
 Micke

Posted by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com>.