Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org> on 2021/06/28 21:18:28 UTC

ATC 6.0.0 planning

The next scheduled major release of Apache Traffic Control is 6.0.0, which
will be tagged from the 6.0.x branch. In 3 weeks, July 19, I plan to cut
the 6.0.x release branch from the tip of the master branch.

Please land any non-bugfix changes you want included in ATC 6.0.0 within
the next 3 weeks.

-Zach

Re: ATC 6.0.0 planning

Posted by Eric Friedrich <er...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Zach!  This is a great milestone.

 As Release Manager, all changes to the 6.0.x branch have to be approved by
Zach first.

Re: ATC 6.0.0 planning

Posted by Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org>.

Re: ATC 6.0.0 planning