Posted to savan-dev@ws.apache.org by Chinmoy Chakraborty <cc...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/17 13:12:22 UTC

WS- Security question

Hi,

Could you please clarify why we need password digest when we can't un-digest
it in the server side? I am now using policy based security but I get "*Missing
wsse:Security header in request<http://marc.info/?t=119643716200006&r=1&w=2>"
error. What could be the possible reason?*
*
*
*I am using the example given in the following link:*
*http://wso2.org/library/3415*
*
*
*I am using rampart 1.4 and axis2 1.4 and tomcat 5.0.*
*
*
*Chinmoy*

Re: WS- Security question

Posted by TomazM <to...@arnes.si>.
I had similar problem, try using rampart 1.3, and see if it is ok, for me the problem was in version of rampart.

Regards, Tomaz

Na 17.9.2010 13:12, Chinmoy Chakraborty je pisal:

RE: WS- Security question

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
either the policy file you specified for loadPolicy function is not the path you specified
or the policy you specified contains non-valid XML

Take a look at the client code and display the policy.xml you are loading..
Martin Gainty

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:42:22 +0530
Subject: WS- Security question
From: cchinu@gmail.com
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org; axis-dev@ws.apache.org

Hi,

Could you please clarify why we need password digest when we can't un-digest it in the server side? I am now using policy based security but I get "Missing wsse:Security header in request" error. What could be the possible reason?