Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM> on 2016/12/20 03:55:38 UTC

Fwd: no access

Can someone of the developers correct this problem?

The issue is that the template gives the message "Access deied" in stead
of "Page not Found"

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 12/20/2016 09:17 PM, schrieb Brian Barker:
> At 19:20 20/12/2016 +0100, Marcus Noname wrote:
>> Am 12/20/2016 04:55 AM, schrieb Martin Groenescheij:
>>> Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 20:52:15 +0000 (UTC)
>>> From: corby white <mr...@yahoo.com>
>>>
>>> Can someone of the developers correct this problem?
>>>
>>> The issue is that the template gives the message "Access denied"
>>> instead of "Page not Found"
>>
>> I've no problem to download templates. Please try again. Maybe it was
>> a temporary problem that is now solved.
>
> Sorry, but there clearly is a problem. For example, on
> http://templates.openoffice.org/ there is a template "CD Jewel Case
> Front Insert Template - ClearEyesMedia.com". The link is to
> http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/cd-jewel-case-front-insert-template-2
> , which delivers "Access denied / You are not authorized to access this
> page."

@Dave:
Please can you help us here? There seems to be templates/webpages that
make problems.

Thanks

Marcus

Re: Fwd: no access

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 19:20 20/12/2016 +0100, Marcus Noname wrote:
>Am 12/20/2016 04:55 AM, schrieb Martin Groenescheij:
>>Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 20:52:15 +0000 (UTC)
>>From: corby white <mr...@yahoo.com>
>>>Hello, I was on the Template page trying to download a template.
>>>"Access Denied" was the message, however there is no "Login"
>>>required for downloads, is there something I need to do to access
>>>these templates?
>>
>>Can someone of the developers correct this problem?
>>
>>The issue is that the template gives the message "Access denied"
>>instead of "Page not Found"
>
>I've no problem to download templates. Please try again. Maybe it
>was a temporary problem that is now solved.

Sorry, but there clearly is a problem. For example, on
http://templates.openoffice.org/ there is a template "CD Jewel Case
Front Insert Template - ClearEyesMedia.com". The link is to
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/cd-jewel-case-front-insert-template-2
, which delivers "Access denied / You are not authorized to access this page."

Brian Barker

Re: Fwd: no access

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 12/27/2016 06:55 AM, schrieb Martin Groenescheij:
> Marcus and other developers,
>
> We get many questions in the user mailing list from people who have
> problems downloading templates.
>
> The fact that developers have no problem doesn't proof that there is no
> issue, please check and solve this problem.

maybe you haven't noticed in my previous mail that I asked Dave for
help. He hasn't answered yet, so I'm sure he is on holiday. Please be
patient.

Marcus

Re: Fwd: no access

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
Marcus and other developers,

We get many questions in the user mailing list from people who have
problems downloading templates.

The fact that developers have no problem doesn't proof that there is no
issue, please check and solve this problem.

Thanks,

Martin Groenescheij

Re: Fwd: no access

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.