Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stephen LeClair <st...@SYNCHRONOSS.com> on 2001/07/25 22:54:29 UTC

full featured example

Do we have any full featured example sites available?

I tried to follow the myCart link on the resources page but got a
permissions error and couldn't find any active links on the page that
came up.

I'd like to see working examples of select lists, nested iterators, etc
that are more real world that what we find in the examples that come
with the distribution.

Thanks in advance...Steve

Re: full featured example

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Try Steve Wilkinson's site,

< http://www.newparticles.com/struts/ >.

He'll be do some more work on this soon, and moving it to jBoss.

And, if you end up with some good working examples in your own
applications, feel free to donate them to the cause ;-)

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/

Re: full featured example

Posted by David Winterfeldt <dw...@yahoo.com>.
Struts webapps and documentation cover a lot, but Ted
Husted's site has many links to tutorials, examples,
and components.

http://www.husted.com/about/struts

On my site in the jdbc-validator.war there are a
couple of working forms (simple ones) using jdbc.
http://home.earthlink.net/~dwinterfeldt

David

--- Stephen LeClair <st...@SYNCHRONOSS.com>

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/