Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <ha...@bccs.uib.no> on 2008/04/01 14:51:33 UTC

Using jars that depends on slf4j

Hi

I wanted to extend the fileUpload example as suggested, with a document
converter JODConverter, I added a dependency in the pom.xml of the
http-handler-unit like this

 <dependency>
      <groupId>com.artofsolving</groupId>
      <artifactId>jodconverter</artifactId>
      <version>2.2.1</version>
    </dependency>

It compiles fine but when I want to run it I get this error

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.slf4j.LoggerFactory

Does anyone have any tips on how to solve this?

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer

Re: Using jars that depends on slf4j