Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "GOYAL, ANKUR" <ag...@att.com> on 2013/11/26 20:21:59 UTC

TermVectorComponent NullPointerException

Hi,

I am working on using term vector component with solr 4.2.1. If I use solr in a multicore environment, then I am getting a Null Pointer exception. However, if I use single core as is mentioned at :-

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/TermVectorComponent

then I do not get any exception. However, the response that I get does not contain any term information. So, did anybody else also faced this issue ?

With Regards,
Ankur

Re: TermVectorComponent NullPointerException

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

You've given us almost no information to go on here.

Best,
Erick