Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Noel OConnor <no...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/08 07:27:02 UTC

Consuming from web sockets server which requires initial message

Hi,
I'm attempting to write a route which consumes from an external web
socket server as a client and processes messages received.
However the websocket server requires that wss clients send a message
to the server in order to subscribe to the websocket.

I've tried doing this with the ahc-wss component but I can't figure
out how to send the message to subscribe to the server.

Any ideas or examples ?

cheers
Noel