Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Varun Shingal <va...@versata.com> on 2008/05/22 16:14:34 UTC

[Trinidad] Invalid PPR response

Hi

I have been trying to work with the selection and sort listeners in the
trinidad table component and have been getting the Invalid PPR response
in the Common1_0_3.js file(Line 10458).(as seen using Firebug). I am
using trinidad1.0.3 jar for my implementation.

I tried to search for this issue but did not get anything concrete. Do
you think I should move to a newer version and that will fix this issue.
Is there an issue with the return type? I gathered from some mails that
it is a case of invalid header. I am using Winstone as my server. Will
it work fine if I disable AJAX?

Thanks for any help
Varun

Re: [Trinidad] Invalid PPR response

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Can you send us a code fragment showing us what your table looks like
and the code for the relivent listeners?  Maybe it's something in the
usecase.  If not, you may want to open up a JIRA ticket on it.  I have
no idea what's going on here.

Scott

Posted by Varun Shingal <va...@versata.com>.
Hi Scott