Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Vitalie Valache <Vi...@bnm.org> on 2006/06/29 17:49:10 UTC

Caching problems

Hi again!

My problem is simple, I just need to turn off the cache.
I keep getting the 0ms for some URLs which are already loaded in current or  a previous test run, although the size is normally  suggesting that at least some short time should be spent for them to be retrieved.

Assuming its probably the cache I'd like to turn it off .
Is it a possible way to turn off the cache ?!

Thanks!
--
DISCLAIMER:
Any e-mail messages from the National Bank of Moldova are sent in good faith, but shall not be binding nor construed as constituting any obligation on the part of the Bank.

Re: Caching problems

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
JMeter does not cache any samples.

How to turn off the cache depends on what you are sampling; check the
relevant server documentation to find out how to do this, and send the
server the appropriate command.

Also, check jmeter.log for errors - perhaps the zero times are not
valid responses.