Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Harish Kumar <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/13 07:07:22 UTC

Hot deploying struts application

hi,

I have a struts project, i want to know whether hot deployment of the
application is possible? I tried doing it but without much luck, i need to
restart my server everytime i do make changes in the class files.
My working environment is MyEclipse, weblogic 8.1, in the application am
using Tiles. Iam facing the exception mainly from TilesRequestProcessor.
Can anyone help me solving this issue.

thanks in advance,
Harish

--
The grain of rice on your table does not tell the grim tale of the toil that
grew it.

Re: Hot deploying struts application

Posted by Harish Kumar <ha...@gmail.com>.
hi,
Thanks for the reply.But sorry to say my question is still not answered. Am
working with weblogic and am getting NullPointer exception in
TilesRequestProcessor.Is there anyway to overcome this. The classes are
getting deployed and its carried on well i have no issues on that, but when
the action compiles and comes to the JSP, its searching for Tiles or
something and throwing the exception, i have also include the reload/view
functionality of Tiles advanced features.But am still facing the problem.

thanks,
Harish

Posted by Sa...@tietoenator.com.