Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/05 20:56:28 UTC

Windows repo

I'm building a downstream distribution of Cordova. I noticed some unusual things about the Windows (desktop) content:

1) on apache.org, there is no zip snapshot of the cordova-windows src for 3.0.0, even though cordova-windows.git is listed as a platform repo in the coho script.

2) on git-wip-us.apache.org, cordova-windows.git never got tagged for 3.0.0, the last tag is 2.9.0. But it also looks like the plugins didn't get broken out, so I assume there never was a 3.0 release for windows, in which case the tag is correct (though unexpected), and then also #1 would make sense.

3) in the cordova.js file at HEAD in cordova-windows.git, the CORDOVA_JS_BUILD_LABEL indicates that the js came from cordova-js 2.7.0rc1. The previous commit has CORDOVA_JS_BUILD_LABEL as 2.9.0rc1, so was there an accidental regression?

Jesse or anyone, were these on purpose? Just wanted to do a sanity check here. Thanks!

Re: Windows repo

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
No worries, I'm not complaining about a lack of a 3.0.0 version. The one dude is doing pretty good by himself ;-)

I created a Jira item regarding the regression: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4753

Re: Windows repo

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.