Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Orelowitz, David" <da...@baml.com> on 2015/04/13 21:16:44 UTC

Please remove me from this mailing list - thx

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.

Re: Please remove me from this mailing list - thx

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
The mailing list is self-service, you can find ways to unsubscribe here
http://kafka.apache.org/contact.html

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Orelowitz, David <david.orelowitz@baml.com

--
-- Guozhang