Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Shane Ardell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/01 11:41:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add e2e step to PR checklist

Hello everyone,

In another discussion thread from July, I briefly mentioned the idea of
adding a step to the pull request checklist asking contributors to run the
UI end-to-end tests. Since we aren't running e2e tests as part of the CI
build, it's easy for contributors to unintentionally break these tests.
Reminding contributors to run these tests will hopefully help catch
situations like this before opening a pull request.

Does this make sense to everyone?

Regards,
Shane

Re: [DISCUSS] Add e2e step to PR checklist

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.
The latter.

Posted by Shane Ardell <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.