Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2006/05/24 21:24:41 UTC

Re: What next?

I'd like to hear people's experiences with SVK; my impression of it (based
on its CVS support) was that it seemed pretty flaky.  If that is indeed
the case I wouldn't want to inflict it on the students...

(To be honest, I'm leaning towards an SVN branch for our student projects
in SpamAssassin.)

--j.

Re: What next?

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
One possibility would be to create a GSoC branch from
trunk and give them SVN access to just that branch...

Re: What next?

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi All,