Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matthew Pocock <ma...@ncl.ac.uk> on 2005/05/25 15:40:38 UTC

javacc and java5

Hi,

I've been using javacc to process some java5 code. To get this running I
needed to do a bit of hacking around in the pluggin and its dependancies.
Firstly, I manually added javacc-4.0-beta-1.jar to .maven/repository and then
I manually edited maven-javacc-plugin-1.1/project.xml to have a dependancy on
4.0-beta-1 instead of 3.2 and it all seems to work.

So, to make this work for other people, I guess we need the beta version of
javacc uploaded to ibiblio and a new version of the pluggin.

My project also has jena as a dependency. Who would I contact about packaging
this?

On a seperate topic, I have a project that needs to publish and retrieve
artifacts. I've thrown together some code that does something a bit similar
to the maven repository. However, I'd rather re-use the maven
repository/artifact management code. Is this stuff available as a stand-alone
API?

Thanks,

Matthew