Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Cox <m....@niteo.com> on 2003/04/02 21:35:37 UTC

mapping in request attributes

Hi,

When forwarding a request from an action to a jsp does is the mapping automatically placed in the request or response?  If so under what key will I find this?  What I'm trying to do is get the form object out of the request so I was thinking I could do something like request.getAttribute(mapping.getAttribute()); I could use the form name as it is set in the struts-config.xml but I don't want to hard-code the name of the form in my jsp?  What's the proper way to do this?

Thanks,
Matt