Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by fabian <fm...@netempire.de> on 2012/01/17 12:46:16 UTC

[EXT] programmatically editing a addons toolbar

Hi,

I am writing my first UNO/Java extension for ooo 3.3 and are trying to add a dropdown/submenu to my existing toolbar.

I created the toolbar in the Addons.xcu file and are trying now to get a handle to it.
I read about implementing the com.sun.star.frame.XToolbarController interface but don't know how to address my toolbar.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

regards,
Fabian

Re: [EXT] programmatically editing a addons toolbar

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Fabian

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 8:46 AM, fabian <fm...@netempire.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am writing my first UNO/Java extension for ooo 3.3 and are trying to add a dropdown/submenu to my existing toolbar.
>
> I created the toolbar in the Addons.xcu file and are trying now to get a handle to it.
> I read about implementing the com.sun.star.frame.XToolbarController interface but don't know how to address my toolbar.

a ToolbarController is almost impossible to implement with the current API.
Instead, you have to use the so called "complex toolbar controls" feature:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/Article/Generic_UNO_Interfaces_for_complex_toolbar_controls

There is a C++ example on the SDK.

Regards