Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Bill Spence <wa...@comcast.net> on 2021/10/25 21:25:16 UTC

List Colors under DropDownList

OK, I'll give this Royale Mailing List thing a shot.

How do you change the background and text colors of the List that displays once you click on a DropDownList? I have searched all of the code for the color that is currently displaying which is #1E90FF, and can't find it anywhere. I assumed that you would be able to modify the .ListItemRenderer something like this, but it did not work:

.ListItemRenderer {
background-color: #2B8D00 !important;
color: #323233 !important;
}

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bill Spence

RV: List Colors under DropDownList

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Hi Bill,
What set of controls are you using? basic, mx, Jewel...?

Hiedra

Re: List Colors under DropDownList

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

A simple test app demonstrating the issue would help us help you.

Thanks