Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/29 12:46:14 UTC

Change Yarn webUI time format

Hi,
how to change the time zone of startTime and finishTime on the yarn web ui?
I cannot find the code,  I just found render() returns a long type field,
but It shows GMT time zone format.

how to change to the local time zone? Thanks.

Re: Change Yarn webUI time format

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
resolved, I've filed a JIRA for this.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.