Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Pitre, Russell" <RP...@shawmut.com> on 2003/06/06 16:48:55 UTC

WEB.xml portablility

If I make changes that are specific to my web-app in the server.xml file
like jndi, mail resources, and my context params....and i also make the
necesarry configurations in my web.xml file......Now, I bundle up my app
into a war file....and then go to deploy the web-app on another tomcat
box....will  i have to edit the server.xml file manually on the target
tomcat box?  or will the configurations move along with the .war
file???????

Any insight is appreciated...

regards,
russ