Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org> on 2010/05/26 22:31:49 UTC

Hudson build is unstable: Mahout-Quality #24

See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Mahout-Quality/24/>

Re: Hudson build is unstable: Mahout-Quality #24

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.
Yeah now that I see how many checkstyle / findbugs warnings are there,
I will also work to reduce them and/or suggest we disable a few rules.

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.
Also, from what I remember, Hudson will mark builds unstable until it has
completed the build successfully a certain number of times in a row.