Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Francesco Guardiani <fr...@mail.polimi.it> on 2017/03/22 15:55:11 UTC

Feedback for GSOC 2017 Proposal

Hi,
I'm Francesco Guardiani, Student of Politecnico di Milano. I've done a proposal to work with you in GSOC 2017 (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BtdA74bnfeVK5XX0kLGJe2-UKkarrHAYfEiUX8si0ro/edit?usp=sharing ). If Is it possible, can you give me a feedback about it? Thank you so much!

Greetings

Francesco Guardiani
Studente Ing. Informatica del Politecnico di Milano (Matricola 867616)

Re: Feedback for GSOC 2017 Proposal

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Feedback for GSOC 2017 Proposal

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 22/03/2017 16:55, Francesco Guardiani wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm Francesco Guardiani, Student of Politecnico di Milano. I've done a proposal to work with you in GSOC 2017 (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BtdA74bnfeVK5XX0kLGJe2-UKkarrHAYfEiUX8si0ro/edit?usp=sharing ). If Is it possible, can you give me a feedback about it? Thank you so much!

Hi Francesco (nice name, BTW...),
I am V.P. Apache Syncope and also designated mentor for GSoC 2017.

Thanks for submitting your proposal for SYNCOPE-152: I have just found
it in the GSoC program website and would provide feedback in the next days.

Meanwhile, please subscribe dev@syncope.apache.org [1] and let's move
this discussion there.
Regards.

Francesco Chicchiricc�