Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2014/10/27 11:02:05 UTC

Trouble with Nexus "mvn deploy", is it working for you guys?

Hi,

"mvn clean deploy" is not working for me from either bundles/engine or
bundles/api, is it working for others?

I'm getting

[ERROR] ...Failed to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.api/2.8.1-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.sling.api-2.8.1-20141027.095854-105.jar.
Return code is: 500, ReasonPhrase: Server Error. -> [Help 1]

And my credentials are good, if I change them I get a different
"Unauthorized" error.

(It looks like the contents of [1] have been lost as well but I
suppose that's unrelated)

-Bertrand

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1144/

Re: Trouble with Nexus "mvn deploy", is it working for you guys?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> Related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8530? ...

Might be the same root cause, I have opened INFRA-8532 and linked it.

-Bertrand

Re: Trouble with Nexus "mvn deploy", is it working for you guys?

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

.
> Return code is: 500, ReasonPhrase: Server Error. -> [Help 1]

Related tohttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8530?

Robert

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
FWIW it has happened the same to me last week….
It worked eventually.

regards

antonio