Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Marc Fle <fl...@rhrk.uni-kl.de> on 2006/06/27 17:51:03 UTC

JUDDI DB installation problem

Hello,

I have problems to install JUDDI with Postgres DB.
At the moment, I have the following message:

+ Got a JNDI Context!
+ Got a JDBC DataSource (dsname=java:comp/env/jdbc/juddiDB)
- DB connection was not aquired. (Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for
connect URL 'null')
- SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PUBLISHER failed (null)

I'm tryinng to change the datasource for the use of a Postgres DB.
I already know that in the server.xml file the <Resource Params> Tag is not
accepted and that this data has to be written in <Resource> Tag.
I also changed the web.xml file and the juddi.properties in
<Catalina_HOme>/webapps/juddi/WEB-INF and the above message changed. But
didnĀ“t work. Could anybody send me a full installation instructructions.
Thank you for help.
Marc Fleming